Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Working out the kinks....

Many hours of jewelry making has earned me a massage to work out the kinks in my shoulder and neck! Stay tuned for more pieces to be uploaded to this site!

I am also working on the kinks in this website, so please be patient with me, mes amis!  Did you know that you can view an entire line of necklaces by clicking on the title below the picture in My Petitie Boutique?!  If you click on the picture itself, you get a great view of the details of the item and Katie's great photography, but at this point, the pictures don't link to the rest of the items in the line, so try clicking on the text to see more gems!

To my friends reading this, please think of one person you can share this site with and pass it on.  The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment