Friday, April 1, 2011

Jolie Jour

I am full of joy and pride as I reflect on the Annual Celebration of Inspirational Women that was held this week to honor women in our community and honor Women's History Month.  The Silent Auction I coordinated brought in over $2700 to support the empowerment of young college women.  This picture is one of the items I donated... a choice of one of three of the necklaces in my "Jolie Jour" (Lovely Day) line. "Rainbow," "Chance of Showers,"and "Partly Sunny."  They are sweet, whimsical necklaces that are fun to design and even more fun to wear.  Being from Washington, there is always a little cloud in the sky!
Jolie Jour line
I will be busy in the next few weeks getting my craft on so that I have a wide range of products to sell at all the upcoming events, including Momma Margarita Night and the YWCA of Pierce County Annual Luncheon.  Until I blog again... Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment